j_umoh_1134 asked about:

Financial help with childcare

Hi I’m a single mum to a baby boy who just turned 1. I have Multiple Sclerosis and am unable to return back to work due to a worsening in my condition after the birth of my son. I would like to put my son in nursery 1-2 days a week so I can can work on my rehabilitation so my question is if there was any financial assistance available towards paying for childcare as I am unable to find anything online and direct gov has nothing on this subject.

4 October 2017
  • dppi wrote:

    It is possible that you may be able to get some support for this through social services, though any support from social services will be means tested.

    11 December 2017
Please login or create an account to answer.